Royal Australian Navy frigate HMAS Warramunga, with support from a UK Royal Navy helicopter, seized more than 3.5 tonnes of illicit narcotics during a night-time operation in the Arabian Sea on 3 January 2018 at around 0830 AEDT.
Article sourced from news.defence.gov.au.
Tin Mới Cập Nhật
Tin xem nhiều
- Crackdown on wealthy welfare cheats nets $43 million
- Attempted armed robbery on Burnside Heights cafe
- Detectives investigate Footscray aggravated burglary
- Building The Education State In Ashwood
- Bomb response unit attends suspicious device in Frankston
- New path to pave the way for cyclists and walkers
- Push for less waste, more recycling in draft waste strategy
- A win for local sport – Additional sportsground for Bon Thomas Reserve
- Strengthening Child Safety To Protect Our Students
- Bendigo Students Getting Ready For A Future In The Force