- $1 maximum bets on all electronic gambling machines
- Reduced operating hours for venues with poker machines
- A sinking cap on the number of poker machines in Brimbank
- Funding for more research to better understand the local impact of harmful gambling
Residents who want to sign the online petition can do so at pokiesplaybrimbank.org.au.
Hard copy petition postcards can also be found and submitted at Council customer service centres.
Article sourced from brimbank.vic.gov.au.
- Hearing aid retailers fined $2.5 million for misleading pensioners
- Drug driving and speeding in Croxton East
- Man steals tools from Chadstone worksite
- Police investigate Flemington armed robbery
- New $1.4M sports pavilion complete at Arthur Beachley Reserve
- Labor Delivers Strong Economy, Budget Surpluses