- Citizen of the Year: Senada Bosnic Ekic
- Young Citizen of the Year: Hue Man Dang
“The achievements of this year’s recipients have delivered exceptional benefits for the Brimbank community. On behalf of Council I’d like to extend our congratulations to all of the nominees and recipients for their enormous contribution to our great city.
“Your efforts have not gone unnoticed, and it is both a privilege and a joy to publicly acknowledge local people who are community minded and selflessly devoted to benefitting others.
“We’re very fortunate in Brimbank to have such ‘role models’ in our community who inspire and motivate others through their immense actions.
“It was this pool of talent that provided members of the judging panel with a difficult selection task this year.
“The Brimbank Australia Day Awards are held annually and are open to individuals who live or conduct their activities in the Brimbank area.
“I encourage people to start thinking about who they might nominate later this year for the 2020 Awards, as there are so many individuals in our community doing great work,” Cr Congreve said.
For media enquiries or photo and interview opportunities, contact Leigh Newman, Media and Communications, Brimbank City Council, Ph: 9249 4783
or email email@example.com
Article sourced from brimbank.vic.gov.au.
- Discounted cat desexing back again for April
- Backing Local Communities In Fight Against Fruit Fly
- Two arrested in Glen Waverley
- Supporting Solomon Islands' National Election
- Boosting Secondary Education In Shepparton
- Police investigate Monash Freewasy Grass Fire
- Botswana ra mắt viên kim cương màu xanh 20,46 carat
- Victoria: Lưu trữ trái phép hơn 5,000 lốp xe, một công ty tái chế bị buộc tội
- Victoria: Chính quyền bang tiến hành rà soát hệ thống đánh giá các hội đồng địa phương
- Sydenham: Tiếp tục điều tra vụ án mạng một cụ bà bị sát hại tàn nhẫn
- Victoria: Hỗ trợ thêm cho các bệnh nhân trẻ tuổi bị bệnh ung thư