Minister for Foreign Affairs, the Hon Julie Bishop MP and Minister for Defence, Senator the Hon Marise Payne will visit the Republic of Korea (ROK) on 12 and 13 October to advance Australia’s defence and strategic efforts to support regional stability and security.
Article sourced from minister.defence.gov.au.
Tin Mới Cập Nhật
Tin xem nhiều
- Crackdown on wealthy welfare cheats nets $43 million
- Attempted armed robbery on Burnside Heights cafe
- Detectives investigate Footscray aggravated burglary
- New path to pave the way for cyclists and walkers
- Building The Education State In Ashwood
- Bomb response unit attends suspicious device in Frankston
- Strengthening Child Safety To Protect Our Students
- Push for less waste, more recycling in draft waste strategy
- Bendigo Students Getting Ready For A Future In The Force
- A win for local sport – Additional sportsground for Bon Thomas Reserve