The steady flow of strong economic data has continued, with retail sales figures today showing that the value of Victoria’s retail sales grew faster than the national average and the equal highest among the states in November 2017.
Article sourced from premier.vic.gov.au.
Tin Mới Cập Nhật
Tin xem nhiều
- Brighton creepy crawley
- Canberra's new high security IT lifecycle centre
- Students go digital to update their details
- Theft and petrol drive off in Melbourne's east
- Delivering Work For More Than 5,000 Long-Term Jobseekers
- Parents urged to engage in their child's online lives this National Day of Action
- West Footscray theft and deception
- Encouraging More Girls To Take On The Guiding Adventure
- ASEAN-Australia Defence Postgraduate Scholarship
- Teacher and children abused on tram - Melbourne